Welding Positioner (Small)
The term “POSITIONER” means the machines used to change position of work-piece on the table and to ensure smooth rotation of the work-piece at a required speed (variable speed in an extensive range). Positioner is ordinarily composed of (1) a table turning mechanism, and (2) table tilting mechanism.
● Owing to the proprietary collector of flat carbon earth type, the reduction gear is resistive to damage and is durable.
● Each type can be operated easily by a push-button or a foot switch for local operation.
● Because the structural design is standardized, the positioner is readily applicable to revolution and high-speed turning by a D.C. servo motor at option.
● Using a worm reduction gear, the revolution drive unit keeps smooth revolution of even an electric load, and safety is also ensured by a self-locking mechanism.
● Quick response to speed change operation by a dial.
● Non-paralleled rigidity and quality.